Saturday 21 July 2012

SpringRain's Creatures Blog

Hello and welcome to SpringRain's Creatures Blog. This is a Blog about the Creatures series of games (Creatures 1, Creatures 2, Creatures 3, Docking Station and soon to be - Creatures 4!). Creatures is a fun and quirky artificial intelligence game where you can explore worlds and look after furry little animals called Norns - who challenge the 'intelligence' part of AI but charm with their cuteness nonetheless. XD  There are also reptiles known as Grendels, as well as strange wee fellows called Ettins...and I'm not really sure what those are. I've always found them kind of mysterious.

Inspired by the small yet growing collection of other Creatures lovers Blogs drifting out there on the internet, I plucked up my courage and decided to make my own. It is going to document the lives of my Norns, certain goals and quests I set for myself, explore the world they live in and hopefully create an enjoyable amount of stories along the way!

Do I know what I am doing making a blog - no!

But I hope that it will give others as much joy getting to know my Norns and their stories as it gives me. <3

Love,

SpringRain.


...*Now, how do I get pictures of them on here?....* *Eem flib!* *Goo!* Hey, stay still, I need to take a photo of you guys!*


No comments:

Post a Comment